Halfway Between Heaven And Hell – Unisex Tank Top
£22.99 – £24.49 inc. VAT
Halfway between Heaven and Hell is often described as being in limbo or purgatory. However these two appear to mean distinctly different things.
Limbo appears to be more of a peaceful place of waiting for some sort of judgement about whether you are deemed worthy of entry into the holy kingdom of Heaven.
Purgatory, on the other hand seems to be a much darker place of suffering and pain until your soul is cleansed enough to be granted admission beyond the afore mentioned pearly gates. Nice!
What happens if you are deemed unworthy or your soul cannot be cleansed enough for entry into the hallowed grounds is probably best left unsaid. Let’s just say it probably won’t be pretty!
Alternatively, halfway between Heaven and Hell could just be the subject of an incredibly cool tank top!
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US