Halfway Between Heaven And Hell – Women’s Fashion Fit T-Shirt
£22.99 – £24.49 inc. VAT
Halfway between Heaven and Hell is often described as being in limbo or purgatory. However these two appear to mean distinctly different things.
Limbo appears to be more of a peaceful place of waiting for some sort of judgement about whether you are deemed worthy of entry into the holy kingdom of Heaven.
Purgatory, on the other hand seems to be a much darker place of suffering and pain until your soul is cleansed enough to be granted admission beyond the afore mentioned pearly gates. Nice!
What happens if you are deemed unworthy or your soul cannot be cleansed enough for entry into the hallowed grounds is probably best left unsaid. Let’s just say it probably won’t be pretty!
Alternatively, halfway between Heaven and Hell could just be the subject of an incredibly cool t-shirt!
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Size ChartSize guide
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|